Summer weddings in Texas are a hot topic (literally), but don’t let the heat deter you from tying the knot during this sunny season. In fact, there are plenty of benefits of a Summer Wedding in Texas, and we are here to share them with you.
1. Weather: Texas summers are famous for their heat, but that also means beautiful, sunny days for your outdoor wedding. The warmth of the sun and the clear blue skies create a perfect ambiance for your special day. Imagine having a ceremony in a lush garden. Plus, the warm weather is perfect for outdoor activities and refreshing drinks. We love custom labels for mini water bottles and program fans. Both are a great way for guests to stay hydrated and cool!
2. Venues: The summer season in Texas brings a wide variety of outdoor venues, such as gardens and ranches, that are perfect for a beautiful ceremony and reception. Summers in Texas are often ’Non Peak’ Seasons so the date availability is often much more open as well!
3. Longer days: Summer days are longer which means more time to party and celebrate your special day with your loved ones. You won’t have to worry about cutting the celebration short, and you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy every moment of your big day. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful summer sunset for some stunning photos.
4. Fashion & Color: Summer weddings call for lighter, airy fabrics and brighter, bolder colors, which is perfect for those who want to make a fashion statement on their big day. Bright colored florals and statement linens are perfect for the summer months. Floral printed wedding party dresses and ties are all the hit too! Whether you’re a bride looking for a flowy sundress style or a groom wanting to wear a cool linen suit, summer is your time to express your style.
5. Activities: Summer weddings in Texas offer plenty of fun activities for your guests. Chocolate dipped bananas or ice cream sandwich anyone? Enjoying outdoor games and activities once the sun goes down. Summer weddings are perfect for those who want to incorporate fun and interactive elements into their big day. From corn hole to giant Jenga, the possibilities are endless. Below are some fun actives we have seen in the past that are always a huge hit!
This is an education blog post all about Benefits of a Summer Wedding in Texas written by our team! You can meet them here: Wedding Planning Dream Team As always our entire team is here to help guide you on your planning journey. We offer free consultations and are always looking for upcoming blog topics. What has got you stuck, chat with us here: Schedule your Complimentary Call
We are popping champagne in your honor! Cheers you getting you down the aisle!